If you have Norton Internet Security installed on your computer and are having problems getting your order processed, please read.
Depending on the settings within Norton Security, some of the information submitted on the order form might be blocked by Norton. (Find details at Norton Support).
When Norton blocks this information, your order cannot be processed.
Solving the Problem
To get Norton Internet Security to pass the required information, you must create a rule to unblock referrer information for this site.
To create a rule that permits referrer information
- Open Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall.
- Do one of the following.
- In Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall 2003: Click Options > Internet Security, and then click the Web Content tab.
- In Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall 2004 or newer: Double-click Privacy Control, and then click Advanced.
- In the bottom of the Advanced window, click Add Site.
- In the New Site/Domain box, type the name of the site that you want to receive the referrer information, and click OK.
The site name appears in the left frame of the Options window.
- Click the name of the new site.
- On the Global Settings tab, under the Information about visited sites section, uncheck Use default settings.
- Click Permit.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
Doing this will allow your requests to be processed on this site, and will not compromise your internet security settings in any way.