CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
We understand that situations occur the require the ownership of an account to be changed. In order to streamline this process we ask only the following from you.
- Use the online cancellation form and state that you are not cancelling but are changing ownership to another person or entity. Please provide all contact information for the new person or entity. That person must contact us at least 10 days prior to your renewal. If that person does not contact us you will be billed. OR
- Send a letter to us on your organization letterhead stating the current owner information and the new owner information.
- State the reason for the change in ownership.
- Provide documentation that you are authorized to release this account, such as Articles of Incorporation showing that you are a signatory.
- Submit, FAX or mail this information to us. Our FAX number is 626-698-0052.
- Changing the ownership of an account does not affect web site hosting. Your site will remain online and activated as long as the account is paid current. UNLESS
- The new owner or entity fails to provide financial information that will allow automatic billing.
We apologize that this is necessary. Additionally, ICANN requirements demand specific actions on our part to protect all parties.